The Law Library provides individual seats and study rooms to currently enrolled Rogers College of Law students only.
Note: Reservations made by non-currently enrolled students will not be confirmed.
Under current guidelines, we are able to offer 70 seats configured to follow social distancing rules. Please use the following glossary to help select the best space for you:
- ML - Main Level. Study tables and conference tables are available on the main floor of the Law Library.
- LL - Lower Level. Study tables, carrels, and study rooms are available in the basement of the library. To access the lower level, use the Grand staircase located on the Main Level of the Law Library.
- Carrel - These are study cubicles enclosed on three sides located on the Lower Level of the Law Library. Some are stand alone, others are part of a connected group of 4 or 8 carrels.
- Wood Study Table - These are large, traditional style wooden tables available on both the Main Level and Lower Level of the Law Library.
- Conference Table -- These are long tables available on the Main Level of the Law Library.
- Study Room - These are enclosed rooms located in the Lower Level of the Law Library. Please note these rooms are not soundproof, and should not be used for taking synchronous, live online classes.
To begin your reservation, use the Category drop-down to select the type of seating (or click All). To read more about a particular space, click on the blue info button on the left. To select a time, place your cursor over your desired start time. It will automatically populate for 2 hours. Click "Submit Times" to continue the reservation process. If you have any problem with a reservation, please call Circulation at 520-626-8023 or email AskCirculation.